[AfrICANN-discuss] Towards mailing list version 2.0

Adamou Nacer adamou.nacer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 08:28:34 SAST 2012

Hi,
like Pierre, I sometimes felt the need to have a kind of moderation on
this list. But in fact, that is not a good idea because the purpose of
this list is (afaik) to encourage discussions within the african
internet community on any issue of concern.
But what I would agree with is an AfriNIC code of conduct that each
person on any of the afriNIC's mailing list must explicitly or
implicitly accept.
Yes, I think Dr Lisse is right pointing out the fact that the mailing
list is not the problem but the behaviour of individuals within that
mailing list.
It is just a contribution.

Regards