[AfrICANN-discuss] honesty vs Ms Bekele lying and using a fake on line identity

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Thu Dec 6 09:28:18 SAST 2012

I strongly believe, that the delete button exists for a reason. You don't like what I post,
read it, or not, delete it or not, reply to it or not.

An it should be self evident that as Ms Bekele has admitted to lying the individual calling her a lier is not doing "name calling" whatever that is supposed to mean, but telling the truth.

Remember an affirmative defense against libel and slander is the truth.

el

Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini