[AfrICANN-discuss] ITU to control Internet?

SM sm at resistor.net
Thu Aug 9 02:01:06 SAST 2012

Hi Yassin,
At 15:53 08-08-2012, Y Mshana2003 wrote:
>That raises a point for Negotiation not a point to Claim through any channels.

The "ITU to control the Internet" is far from clear.  I don't
understand what the negotiation is about as I could not find any
explanation about what is being controlled.

Is it something to do with what web sites users can go to? Is that
what the ITU wants to control?  How does the ITU propose to control that?

Regards,
-sm