[AfrICANN-discuss] DCA expresses commitment to work with African ccTLDs

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 19:16:00 SAST 2011

That is a good move - DCA to work with African partners!!.

My small question after several months of rumble but no rain is that,
"where was everybody since 2004?" -  Now that when DCA and supporters
is about to take the lead in .africa it has suddenly become a big
issue" - Even drawing Hon Ministers into the middle of it all.

One wonders what is the role of GAC if  Africans draw Hon Ministers
into the middle of ICANN Process. That kind if discussion would have
been done at Home and come into the meeting with a    well defined
Agenda - not 'start cooking with the chief guests'

Enough has been said before the ICANN-42...... why kick the dust now?

That is to politely ask fellows ad friends to be strategic and
professional - not to put sand into the flour.....

Kind regards

Yassin

On 19/11/2011, McTim <dogwallah at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.africasciencenews.org/en/index.php/technology/45-hitech/217-dca-expresses-commitment-to-work-with-african-cctlds
>

> So the strategy seems to be to split ccTLDs as many ccTLDs from AfTLD
> who are also making a competing bid for .africa. ??
>

> --
> Cheers,
>
> McTim

c/o DFID-Sierra Leone