[AfrICANN-discuss] about .XXX

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:18:01 SAST 2011

actually, you're right to demand more caution. It's more  busness than
negative educational impact for certain cultural values ​​in some
communities in this case, Africa. Despite a very controversial debate we had on
this, we were almost humiliated for giving a contrary view about this site.

 Baudouin

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243811980914
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr
Site Web             : www.ticafrica.net