[AfrICANN-discuss] about .XXX

Maye diop mayediop at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 21:27:58 SAST 2011

ICANN will vote on SFO for .XXX.
Most of countries are against this string but GAC haven't express an
opposition because of luck of concensus.
Many countries want to be neutral and only 4 developing countries are here.
We really need to enhance participation because they will take the decision
and the only one perspective we will have is to block this GTL and they will
say that we are not on constructive way to build an open access to internet.
We should be very carefull on this issue.
Best Ragards,

--
Avant d’imprimer cet e-mail, pensez bien s’il est nécessaire de le faire.

Mme Ndéye Maimouna DIOP DIAGNE
Directrice des TIC
Ministère des Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication

Rue Béranger Ferrault x Amadou Assane Ndoye -
DAKAR - SENEGAL
Standard : 221- 338- 89-17-15