[AfrICANN-discuss] US screening new gTLD applicants against US laws

Fatimata Seye Sylla fsylla at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 15:01:20 SAST 2010

Yes, that is Cristal clear !!!  However, we shouldn't give up discussing
these issues with governments as their interests should be ours.  Human
beings are making the policies for the governments and my belief is that the
US government is aware that these discussions are necessary for "One world,
one internet".  Therefore, all countries have their say.

Warmest greetings to all of you,
Fatimata

Fatimata Seye Sylla