[AfrICANN-discuss] AFRALO - AfrIC ANN joint meeting

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 15:33:33 SAST 2010

Brothers, Sisters and our young Africans,

I think a LESSON has been learnt here.

Let us stop there and see how we can have the < .africa > operational as a
Business.This has been another Lesson learnt during Y2010. No more time
wasting on non-tangible and trivial issues please. Even our ancestors would
be happy if dot Africa was operational by Jan 2011 - It is very possible!

Let us move on as One.

Seasonal Greetings

Yassin