[AfrICANN-discuss] AFRALO - AfrIC ANN joint meeting

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Wed Dec 15 14:51:48 SAST 2010

Dear Vika,

You are absolutely right: The statement is adopted by the African
participants in the AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting held in Cartagena, and not by
the whole Africans participating in the Cartagena ICANN meeting.

I apologize if the formulation wasn’t that precise.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231

  _____