[AfrICANN-discuss] FW: Internationalization of the Internet Marks

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 05:56:13 SAST 2009

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 3:39 AM, Elie Dodzi <eliedodzi at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> These are good news ! Having the participation of the community when it
> comes to the Internet area.
> Yet I think that in Africa, many effort remain to be done in terms of
> Internet resources management or Internet development management.

FYI, The efforts have been under way for more than a decade, and are still
ongoing.

There are many Pan-African Internet resource/development organisations as
well as many others working in each country.

Please see afnog.org. afrinic.net, aftld.org, afrispa.org, isoc.org, afren,
etc, etc. for more info (apologies if I have left anyone out).

--
Cheers,

McTim