[AfrICANN-discuss] flowery - Re: AfrICANN Digest, Vol 28, Issue 3 - ICANN JPA

Nii Quaynor quaynor at ghana.com
Mon Jun 8 14:54:56 SAST 2009

Paulos,

The Internet Governance in scope of WSIS is much larger than the narrow
technical coordination as in ICANN. Doc/NTIA have asked for input on a
specific relationship it has with ICANN in an NOI and I think we should
respond strictly on that. Presumably we will respond to WSIS and others ask
us for input.

Nii