[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: AfrICANN Digest, Vol 28, Issue 3

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 18:19:05 SAST 2009

I'll go first:

o has ICANN MOU relationship with DoC provided useful guidance over the years?

yes, in general

o has ICANN successfully accounted to its community in open and
transparent way throughout its series of MOUs with DoC

yes, in general

o has the Internet remained stable and growing during tenure of ICANN services?

yes

o has bottomup multistakeholder processes at ICANN been effective?

yes, for the most part

o has ICANN demonstrated maturity and is able to remain accountable to
the community?

yes, as long as we have folk like Nii and Katim on the Board, I am all
for a free-floating ICANN

o continuation of JPA as is or not?

no, discontinue

--