[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: AfrICANN Digest, Vol 28, Issue 3

Dandjinou Pierre pdandjinou at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 17:20:38 SAST 2009

Nii and All,

The proposed series of questions is a good start and boil down to
investigating  whether the ICANN model, which started 11 years ago, has
functionned and should be continued without the JPA.

Katim, while your suggestion is valid, i tend to think we should do it the
other way, to be more democratic. Thus, I suggest we all brainstorm on the
questions. Answers could be yes or no to the 6 questions and comments could
be added. Let's give ourselves till Thursday for this exercise an then, by
Friday, one of us could come up with a synthesis to discuss and post to NTIA
by Saturday 6 june as the Africann view.

Of course, each individual and AF* should still retain the opportunity of
posting their views...

Hope this serves.
Pierre