[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: AfrICANN Digest, Vol 28, Issue 3

Nii Quaynor quaynor at ghana.com
Tue Jun 2 10:51:03 SAST 2009

Pierre,

I, for sure, will have a personal opinion expressed publicly

However, we can do some work here on AfrICANN list:

o has ICANN MOU relationship with DoC provided useful guidance over the years?
o has ICANN successfully accounted to its community in open and transparent way throughout its series of MOUs with DoC
o has the Internet remained stable and growing during tenure of ICANN services?
o has bottomup multistakeholder processes at ICANN been effective?
o has ICANN demonstrated maturity and is able to remain accountable to the community?
o continuation of JPA as is or not?

These are some questions that we can answer to make an AfrICANN submission simpler. What we have consensus on may become a submission. Any takers?

Nii