[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: AfrICANN Digest, Vol 28, Issue 3

Dandjinou Pierre pdandjinou at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 09:40:16 SAST 2009

Douglas,

i am sorry if the word suspect is not nearly good enough!! . i only thought
most of those AF* having been participating to ICANN should be in a position
to express their views on the JPA!!

But as a board member from one of those AF* and an individual, I can only
suggest..

All of this indicate we need further exposure and education on the issues on
the one hand, and that our 'professional' and 'political'
institutions/associations should also self organize to provide their inputs
accordingly, on the other hand.

good day
Pierre..