[AfrICANN-discuss] Kenya bids to host top IT conference

Eric M.K Osiakwan emko at internetresearch.com.gh
Sun Sep 2 10:29:16 SAST 2007

Rafik,

Competition is good but in this case we need to present a united
front so that we are taken serious. It is important for us to present
a united front on such matters, offcourse if possible after internal
consltations.

Without prejudice but if one country has already submitted a bid then
they need to open that to us and we all (once sure it is okay) rally
around that. It would have been better if we had access before it was
presented.

When applying for these things they are specification that must be
met so it makes more sense to present countries that are eligible
which also becomes an incentive for more countries to be eligible.

Eric here

Eric M.K Osiakwan
ICT Integrator
Internet Research