[AfrICANN-discuss] Kenya bids to host top IT conference

rafik dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 19:49:46 SAST 2007

Hi,

a little bit of competition for improving the bids of each country isn't so
bad idea.
but I think that we should have a regional round in African one time in
North africa, south of Africa (not the country :) ) in east part in west
etc.
I am sorry to say this but in general there are often the same few countries
which apply when there are more than 50 countries in Africa.

Regards

Contact: rafik.dammak at ieee.org
             rafik.dammak at computer.org