[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: [cctld-discuss] ccNSO Geographic Regions Working Group Report

Eng.Mohamed EL Bashir vpcomm at aftld.org
Wed Oct 10 18:46:31 SAST 2007

Dear Paulos

AfTLD is the recognized regional ccTLD organization of Africa, and our
members and Regional activities accredits & highlights AfTLD important role.
The nonconstructive comments of Namibia ccTLD manager is not new to us
obviously the benefit of the African ccTLDs in not in his agenda.

Regards,
Mohamed EL Bashir

Dr Paulos Nyirenda wrote:
> On 10 Oct 2007 at 11:52, Dr Eberhard Lisse wrote:
>

>> *PLEASE*, I do not want to talk to you.
>>
>> el
>>
>> on 10/10/07 11:08 AM Dr Paulos Nyirenda said the following:
>>
>>> El,
>>>
>>> As an African ccTLD manager for Namibia, maybe you should join AFTLD
>>> and hence strengthen it rather than be a prophet of doom speaking
>>> from the wilderness.
>>>
>>> You could participate in the AFTLD just as you now do in the ccNSO on
>>> which you similarly were once a similar prophet of doom speaking from
>>> the then wilderness.
>>>
>>> If you are African enough then you will stand up to be counted as an
>>> African ccTLD. As you will see from the report you have just refered
>>> to, AFTLD counts, you can too.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Paulos
>>> ======================
>>> Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
>>> .mw ccTLD
>>> http://www.registrar.mw

>> --
>> Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse  \        / Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (Saar)
>> el at lisse.NA el108-ARIN / *     |   Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)
>> PO Box 8421             \     /   Please do NOT email to this address
>> Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/        if it is DNS related in ANY way

Best Regards,

Mohamed El Bashir

Vice President, Communications & Out-Reach

African Top Level Domains Organization "AfTLD"

Web : www.aftld.org

Email : vpcomm at aftld.org

Personal Web : www.mbash.net

""Life lies not in never falling, but in rising when you fall." Nelson
Mandela 1995, Easten Cape.