[AfrICANN-discuss] On dot.africa

Eric M.K Osiakwan emko at internetresearch.com.gh
Mon Nov 19 11:52:33 SAST 2007

As a rule of thumb, i think we should excercise decorum on the
exchanges and we can still express our views without using foul
language which really does not move us forward.

Back to the issue, i think we have all expressed interested in
working on a consolidated proposal going forward which means that
even if not on this list, those who have propsoal must consolidate in
a mutual way and then get the communities involvement to ensure
owership and equity.

Please, we as Africans must stop fighting among oursleves, otherwise
the real enemy advances in laughter...whiles we mark time.

Eric here

Eric M.K Osiakwan
ICT Integrator
Internet Research