[RPKI-discuss] Is it possible to check the validity of the AS Path using RPKI ??

Carlos M. Martinez carlosm3011 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 15:32:17 SAST 2012

What you are asking about is the problem that something called BGPsec is
trying to solve. It's a complex and thorny issue, and not available on
routing platforms as we sepeak, and it will probably will take a few
years more to become commonplace.

Meanwhile you should stay tuned to the IETF SIDR mailing list.

Warm regards,

~Carlos