[rpd] Fwd: withdrawal of proposals PDP Working Group Guidelines and Procedures AFPUB-2020-GEN-002-DRAFT06 & Update of PDP AFPUB-2021-GEN-002-DRAFT03

PDWG Chair vincent at ngundi.me.ke
Fri Jul 29 07:37:00 UTC 2022

Dear PDWG,

Further to the communication from the authors below, we would like to
inform you that the following proposals have been withdrawn.

  * PDP Working Group Guidelines and Procedures AFPUB-2020-GEN-002-DRAFT06.
  * Update of PDP AFPUB-2021-GEN-002-DRAFT03.

They will shortly be archived by the AFRINIC Secretariat. We look
forward to your future contributions when new policy proposals are
submitted.

Regards,
Vincent Ngundi & Darwin Da Costa
*AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chairs*