[rpd] AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chair Selection Candidates Matrix

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Mon May 30 02:01:59 UTC 2022

Hello Emem,

I have ignored your emails attacking my person for too long even when none
of my emails were ever directed at you.

Now, I will challenge you to say more as you claimed.

Since you have challenged my employment records with the University of
Ibadan, I will advise you to direct all my employment enquires to the
University Administrator whose email is publicly shared here
*(registrar at ui.edu.ng
<registrar at ui.edu.ng>) *for you or anyone to make further enquires.

While I will continue to ignore your emails as they are not directly
contributing to Public Policy discussions, Please feel free to publish your
research findings on this list.

*Caleb Ogundele*