[rpd] AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chair Selection Candidates Matrix

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Mon May 23 07:07:31 UTC 2022

Hi,

On 23/05/2022 03:43, Sylvain Baya wrote:
> ...imho, a nominator is someone who accepts to
> disclose its identity...and the PLT plays well; as
> they have published only "nic-hdl:" attributes of
> "person:" objects ;-)
>
> That's why Mike + myself are asking for the remainder.

I'm not sure I've understood about which candidate and what the issue
here is.

For the left-most candidate in the published matrix the nominator and
seconder NIC-handles are listed and should give you a result in whois.

I'm the seconder.
That also means I support Darwin Da Costa's candidacy - if we're going
to count votes...

Regards,
Frank