[rpd] AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chair Selection Candidates Matrix

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Mon May 23 00:43:39 UTC 2022

Dear PDWG,

Le lundi 23 mai 2022, Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele <muyiwacaleb at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Hello Sylvain,
>
> The privacy policy comes to play here.
>
> Will nominators consent to thier information in public domain or to be
> published?

Hi Caleb,
Thanks for your email, brother!
You are absolutely right on that.

...even though, i don't think it change anything in
 the way the PDWG should fairly deal with the
nominations at hand :-/

To say: what should the PDWG do, in case of
missing data, due to à claim of *privacy* concern?

...imho, a nominator is someone who accepts to
disclose its identity...and the PLT plays well; as
they have published only "nic-hdl:" attributes of
"person:" objects ;-)

That's why Mike + myself are asking for the remainder.

Shalom,
--sb.

--

Best Regards !