[rpd] AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chair Selection Candidates Matrix

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Sun May 22 11:16:51 UTC 2022

Dear PDWG,

Hope this email finds you in good health!

Le samedi 21 mai 2022, ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE <oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng> a
écrit :

> Hi Jordi,
> But I do not think RIPE is the only exception.

Hi Abdulkarim,
Thanks for your email, brother!

...besides thinking, you could (after a rest sure)
check it one time here [1,2] or get more here [3].
__
[1]: RIR Comparison Table for WG's Chair Elections
<https://www.apnic.net/community/participate/sigs/sig-guidelines/chair-
elections/rir-comparison-table/>
[2]: RIR Comparative Policy Overview
<https://www.nro.net/policy/regional/rir-comparative-policy-overview/>