[rpd] AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chair Selection Timeframe

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Thu May 12 04:05:01 UTC 2022

On 11/05/2022 20:57, Owen DeLong via RPD wrote:
> <clip>
>
> To the best of my knowledge, all of the fellows we sponsored were left
> to make their own opinion and the information and training provided to
> them was fair and unbiased focused primarily on facts and fair
> summaries of the list debate that had occurred prior to the meetings.
> Indeed, even our opponents admitted that the information packet was
> not biased.

Is it serious you are defending that because some fellows have received
some information and training prior to an event most of them probably
had never heard about before and where probably most of them never ever
participated on this email list discussions, that would enough for them
to enter into a room and vote for people who would take the charge to
decide such critical things that outcomes from this forum we all
participate ?

I am just unable to comment or explain how absurd that is.