[rpd] AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chair Selection Timeframe

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sat Apr 30 22:15:35 UTC 2022

I think that the orderly conduct of the meetings and the credibility of the group and thus the process requires that we follow the rules as written.

If you believe that the rules as they are written constitute a mistake we should not repeat, then there is a process for changing those rules and it should be followed.

Until the rules are changed, we should not be modifying the process ad hoc just because we feel like it or we didn’t like some of the previous outcomes.

Owen