[rpd] AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chair Selection Timeframe

Daniel I. Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 29 10:47:35 UTC 2022

Good day All,

I am making my input to the published timeline and criteria for the
selection of the one vacant position of co-chair.

1. The wordings*"intended volunteer"* should be changed
to*"Volunteer-Candidate"* .

2. Criteria F, should read as *"The Volunteer-Candidate must be able to
demonstrate good technical knowledge and understanding of the Internet
ecosystem. Having 3 to 5 years of Internet Protocol related technical
experience is required."*

3. On the timeline I will suggest as follows:

*The PDWG to select the new Co-Chair **at the PPM**(even though
representative)****02****June**2022***

***Present and announce the selected co-chair
                                 02 June 2022*

We should trust that the representative persons at the PPM, will
definitely select from the shortlisted candidate(s) which the PWDG have
taken pains to scrutinized and agree to be eligible to be a Co-Chair.

I have attached the details of the changes I propose.

Simply,

*Daniel*