[rpd] AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chair Selection Timeframe

Daniel I. Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 25 17:15:33 UTC 2022

I am a resource member and definitely I do not agreed with the timelines
been concocted. It is against everything democratic and openness. But I
am not surprise, we are toeing the same path of our African Political
Leaders, messing around with any guiding document, that supports good
governance.

What I am saying, since there is going to be a PPM in May, we should do
the right thing, conduct an election/nomination/choosing/imposition or
whatever, during the PPM in Mauritius.

Simply

Daniel