[rpd] [pdwg] End of Last Call - AFRINIC Number Resources Transfer Policy

ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Fri Jan 14 10:56:40 UTC 2022

Dear PDWG,
I am not surprised by the content of this email. I already knew I would get
no response to my last email as I and the guys who declared the
so-called consensus knew the truth.

We all know that no matter what the so-called ' co-chairs'  would declare a
consensus even if heaven would fall as it was just a game all along.

Moreso now there is no point sending in an appeal as it is now the same
cycle of guys who are now judges on their own case.

A*nyway, I need a serious clarification,  I hope I would get an answers
this time at least to this question if you can manage to produce one (lol).*

*My question again. which version are you sending for approval? Is it the
version that was never presented to members on this mailing list? This is
because you said that the authors would make editorial changes based on
comments made. The version with the editorial changes was never presented
on this mailing list how can you now pass such a version or are you going
to present the version that was discussed at the last PPM without the
editorial changes? This is clearly a serious problem*

But I am sure it would not be addressed because the goal is to make sure
that you pass this policy at whatever cost do the delight of ...... ( we
all know the truth).

I won't be surprised if I get no response but I am sure things would change
one day in future and all this illegality would be addressed I hope it
wont take too long in future cos clearly there is a serious problem here

Anyway, Congratulations you have done the job you were employed to do.

All the best with the other policies that you want to pass am sure you do
that soon.

Time would tell.

AK

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin