[rpd] [pdwg] End of Last Call - AFRINIC Number Resources Transfer Policy

PDWG Chair dacostadarwin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 10:18:02 UTC 2022

Dear AFRINIC PDWG,

This is to announce that the discussions in the RPD mailing list during the Last Call period that started on 8 December 2021 and ended at 23h59 UTC on 5 January 2022 have been considered. We observe that the objections raised are not new and have already been addressed.

The Co-chairs uphold the consensus status of the proposal AFRINIC Number Resources Transfer Policy AFPUB-2020-GEN-006-DRAFT03 that was reported after the last AFRINIC-34 Public Policy Meeting.

As the PDWG Chairs, we will shortly send a report to the Board for ratification.

Thank you for your participation in this process.

Kind Regards,
Vincent Ngundi & Darwin Da Costa
AFRINIC PDWG CO-CHAIRS