[rpd] Extension of Last Call - Abuse Contact Policy Update AFPUB-2018-GEN-001-DRAFT07

Rachel Tubog racheltubog987 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 04:51:29 UTC 2022

Hi Jordi,

I am well-aware of this but thanks for your advice anyway. I don't see the
extra benefits that can be brought by an extra mandatory abuse-mailbox. If
the operators prefer to use forms for reports as a means of abuse, that's
their choice and freedom to do so. There is no extra value added for having
the abuse-mailbox.

Regards,
R.T.