[rpd] Summary of Proposal AFRINIC Number Resources Transfer Policy AFPUB-2020-GEN-006-DRAFT02

Murungi Daniel dmurungi at wia.co.tz
Thu Jan 6 14:23:44 UTC 2022

Dear Jodi,

Your objection would carry weight if the allocation of number resources was in similar quantities across all the RIRs.

You use the word ‘fair’, is it fair that the AFRINIC region has only 3% of the global number resources?

True, the Internet is global. This would not be the case if the other regions lacked number resources to grow the Internet as we now know it (Obviously other reasons such as massive infrastructure investment have contributed as well).

Regards,
Daniel