[rpd] Summary of Proposal AFRINIC Number Resources Transfer Policy AFPUB-2020-GEN-006-DRAFT02

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Thu Jan 6 12:43:42 UTC 2022

My personal view is to have this proposal pass as soon as possible. It
can always be then amended a little later. I believe we should have had
something like this policy in place years ago and would hate to see
further delays. I've been told that it's going to take a while to
implement (for reasons I don't fully understand - as it should be an
extension of the existing transfer policy) - and my hope would be that
with a few tweaks - things like full reciprocity can be added without
staff adding another further year.