[rpd] Fwd: Concerning the current size of AFRINIC Staff of 51 and delays in ticket resolution

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Tue Dec 7 06:02:50 UTC 2021

In message <CAOR+LwDTtEi7cW4uLHOZCHnkQooWyamG-T6WJ4_N2zft0Cubfw at mail.gmail.com>
Kofi ANSA AKUFO <kofi.ansa at gmail.com> wrote:

>Not to sound sarcastic and negative but I believe the current AFRINIC staff
>count of 51 (https://afrinic.net/staff) is too many....

Sorry to be replying to this so late, but I just wanted to say that I have
expressed the same sentiment to certain people privately.

Of course, it is not for me to decide, and by all rights I probably should
not even be expressing an opinion.  It is for the members to decide on the
level and kinds and amount of service(s) they wish to pay for.

Regards,
rfg