[rpd] AFPUB-2020-GEN-002-DRAFT04 - PDP Working Group (WG) Guidelines and Procedures (Draft-4)

Oluwabunmi Egbeyemi oluwabunmiegbeyemi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 12:41:36 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

I would have to agree with Jordi here. The point is that there are
provisions in this policy that are excluding members to participate in the
consensus process, and even appointing the CEO to lead one. If we are
advocating for openness here, there should be enough representation from
the community and strengthen their participation in this process.
Thank you.

Regards
Oluwabunmi