[rpd] Policy Proposal: PDP Working Group (WG) Guidelines and Procedures - Draft03

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Tue Nov 16 20:33:39 UTC 2021

Hi Taiwo

Thanks for your feedback. Just to quickly point out that;

- physical meetings are already happening in most parts of the world with
uptakes on vaccines.
- We propose PWDG selection by consensus while giving more options to the
WG in terms of the voting college of past leaders within the WG.
- Since the role is voluntary, in case of a tie, the two volunteers can
toss a coin :-)

Cheers,

*./noah*
neo - network engineering and operations