[rpd] Appeal Committee Appointment

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 13 08:23:53 UTC 2021

I want to re-emphasis that AC was not elected. However, I have not in
any way, question the competency of the appointed members of the AC. But
trust is another different domain.

I wish to rest on this matter, I have already gotten sufficient
explanations and I understand the spirit behind the composition of the
AC. We need to move and please stop the reflection thing.

Cheers,