[rpd] Appeal Committee Appointment

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Wed Oct 13 07:28:10 UTC 2021

On Wed, 13 Oct 2021, 09:58 Paschal Ochang, <pascosoft at gmail.com> wrote:

> They were appointed not elected. And yes with the recent series of events
> there are reasonable grounds to doubt such appointments, even though the
> current process of forming the AC does not call for an election.

If you doubt your leaders, change them and stop complaining.

What is there to reflect on?

A STOP to the sectarian and regionalization mentality. Its divisive and
should have no place in our diverse community.

Cheers
Noah

PS: While board directors are elected by the wider membership based on
regions, they dont serve the regions. Their voluntary role towards service
to AFRINIC and AFRICA.