[rpd] Terms of reference Appeal Committee - version 4

Policy Liaison Team policy-liaison at afrinic.net
Tue Aug 24 10:24:32 UTC 2021

Dear Mike/PDWG

For the sake of clarity, this is the intended composition :-

a. One member of the NRO Number Council / Address Supporting
Organisation Address Council ( NRO NC / ASO-AC) from the AFRINIC region;

b. One former Director of the company;

c. One member of the Governance Committee;

d. One former PDWG Chair; and

e. One active participant of the PDWG.

Regards
Policy Liaison Team