[rpd] [members-discuss] Unaddressed queries by AFRINIC during AGMM

AFRINIC Communication comms at afrinic.net
Thu Aug 5 13:03:26 UTC 2021

Dear Mr Wollner,

This is a follow-up to our previous response to you regarding questions.

We have planned to address these questions through a series of webinars. However, these AFRINIC webinar series that we started on 19 July 2021 (https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/announce/2021/002306.html) have since been put on hold for now due to ongoing matters.

We shall communicate the new dates for the webinar series in due course.

Regards,

AFRINIC Communications