[AFRINIC-Announce] Reminder: AFRINIC Webinar series: Participate in our first webinar on ''Understanding AFRINIC Governance Structure’’

AFRINIC Communication comms at afrinic.net
Thu Jul 22 07:25:39 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

The AFRINIC 2021 Webinar series kicks off with the first Edition '” Understanding AFRINIC Governance’’ Session. The session will examine the governance structure of AFRINIC and the role of each element of AFRINIC’s governance structure.

This is an opportunity for AFRINIC Resource and Community Members to get to learn among other topics:

• The AFRINIC Governance structure
• Understanding AFRINIC’s bylaws framework

Key Speaker: Mr Kishna Dhondee, Legal Officer, AFRINIC

Date: Thursday 22 July 2021

Time: 12:00 - 13:00 UTC

The webinar will be held in English with French interpretation.

To join this webinar, advance registration is required.

Register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEvdeiqqjkuH9209ctqThbvZrUFWHtt41OW <https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEvdeiqqjkuH9209ctqThbvZrUFWHtt41OW>

After registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

We look forward to your participation in the AFRINIC Webinar Series.

Thank You.

AFRINIC Stakeholder Development Team
se[at]afrinic.net <http://afrinic.net/>