[rpd] [Community-Discuss] Resource Transfer Policy Proposal Is Under Appeals

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Mon Aug 2 18:37:15 UTC 2021

Oga Antony,

To be honest, I am obsessed with building real networks and systems on the
AFRICAN soil because I know the impact that such communication
infrastructure have on our people and the digital transformation of Africa.
That is my obsessions.

Producing evidence here is immaterial, as such, I shall keep the evidence
so tight for presentation before the Hon.Judge in chamber in defence of my
claims.

Remember, I will then need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that what I
stated was based on factual evidence and with (remote) witnesses.

Its not wise for a soon-to-be defendant to share evidence with a potential
plaintiff.

That is how we shall role.....

Cheers
Noah