[rpd] Fwd: PDWG Co-Chairs Recall Request

Erick Joshua Lagon erickj.lagon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 14:41:14 UTC 2021

I understand that some of you may be satisfied with the services of the
PWDG Co-Chairs, but there are people who may have a different perspective
than you. The fact that someone sent a recall procedure for the Board means
that there may be something wrong in their operations or there is a neglect
of duty. The Board's recognition of this recall process is a sign that they
are considering things like this in order to serve the community better. I
hope that some of you also take this matter seriously because while it may
not have a direct effect on some of you, it is still a necessary step for
the sake of the community. Let us be serious in discussions such as this
because a lot is at stake here

Regards,
Erick