[rpd] Report on the Policy Proposal RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space " , AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT03.

Erick Joshua Lagon erickj.lagon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 14:17:49 UTC 2021

A few days ago, there was an appeal sent against the ratification of these
RPKIs. The appeal seemed to have followed everything that is needed to be
considered one. I must respectfully ask why the Appeal Committee and the
Board has not yet given any acknowledgement on this? According to Article
4, Section 3 of the AFRINIC Policy Development Appeal Committee Terms of
Reference, by now we should have received a timeline by which they can
process the appeal. But as of date, we only received this email. Is there
any chance that they will process the appeal regarding this matter? I hope
that everything can be addressed for the sake of the community here.

Regards,
Erick