[rpd] Last Call - RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT03.

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 24 11:26:51 UTC 2021

Dear Arnuad,

You are also not acting differently when you called previous members of
the board as rogues. I wonder why most times you make yourself more
African, when that is not the case. I think if there were mistakes
before now, we should consider how to resolve it.

Let us stick to the fact here, that we are given powers that can be
inimical in future. I think that is what we should argue.

Simply,

Daniel