[rpd] [Community-Discuss] Unaddressed queries by AFRINIC during AGMM

Wijdane Goubi goubi.wijdane at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 22:02:31 UTC 2021

Hello,

AfriNIC, can you please specify the reason for your reluctance in answering
paul's legitimate question? is that because you made a force claim towards
members now you are afraid to tell the public?

Regards,
Wijdane

Le jeu. 8 juil. 2021 à 17:53, Ibeanusi Elvis <ibeanusielvis at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Dear community,

> As Mimi has specifically implied, let's not deviate from the original

> discussion and purpose of this discussion group and the subject of this

> discussion.

> We should focus on finding the answered to the unaddressed queries that

> was outlined by Paul Wollner.

> From the thread of the emails, we seem to the moving away from the issues

> at hand. Let's refocus and resolve this issue at hand.

> Thanks and have a great day.

> Best regards,

> Elvis.

> On Jul 7, 2021, at 19:53, Mimi dy <dym5328 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,

> Going through this particular thread's discussion, I can't help but notice

> that the debate has deviated from the original post by Paul Wollner, who

> raised some serious questions that need immediate attention from the

> community and AFRINIC's staff. Instead, some community members are trying

> to conceal and neglect those facts by bringing up other topics and turning

> the whole discussion around.

> For that reason, I urge the AGMM chair and the Board to focus on Paul's

> queries and provide suitable responses.

> Best,

> Le mer. 7 juil. 2021 à 07:42, Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> a écrit :

>> On Wed, 7 Jul 2021, 05:57 Fernando Frediani, <fhfrediani at gmail.com>

>> wrote:

>>> This type of event makes me thing that if AfriNic had already a

>>> Inter-RIR Transfer Policy in place all these resources would already be

>>> transferred permanently to another more liberal and little-rules RIRs.

>>> Thanks

>>> Fernando