[rpd] Global internet stability is at risk due to AFRINIC's current mismanagement

PDWG Chair dacostadarwin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 17:29:24 UTC 2021

Dear Anthony Ubah,

We would like to bring to your attention that according to Section 3 of the CPM,
“The Policy Development Working Group (PDWG) discusses the proposals. Anyone may participate via the Internet or in person. PDWG work is carried out through the Resource Policy Discussion mailing list (rpd at afrinic.net) and the bi-annual AFRINIC Public Policy Meetings (PPM)“.

We have taken note of the contents of your post & found that they are not related to a policy proposal. You may use another AFRINIC mailing list that aligns with the discussion you want to initiate if you so wish.

We also request the PDWG to refrain from responding to this post.

Regards,
PDWG Co-Chairs.