[rpd] Global internet stability is at risk due to AFRINIC's current mismanagement

Mike Silber silber.mike at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 16:23:44 UTC 2021

Interesting

> On 8 Jul 2021, at 17:05, Anthony Ubah <anthonyubah512 at gmail.com> wrote:

snip

> AFRINIC has been sending the following lines to members who have active users and service in their IP addresses: <>

I spotted a few members who have signed this document (petition / complaint - I am not really sure what it is).

I also noted a few signatories who have been asked several times if they represent a particular member / ASN and have avoided the question.

I am not sure why any individual would lobby on behalf of a member if they were not somehow associated with the member?

Maybe time for full disclosure?