[rpd] Leases and Flexibility

Paul Hjul hjul.paul at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 01:37:34 UTC 2021

> Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 21:59:42 -0300

> From: Fernando Frediani <fhfrediani at gmail.com>

> To: rpd at afrinic.net

> Subject: Re: [rpd] Leases and Flexibility

> Please learn how to participate in a email list. Stop changing all

> message subjects. You even replied to digest emails.

> Please adequate yourself to the standards in order to properly participate.

Um in the mailing list issued instructions:

than "Re: Contents of RPD digest..."

Admittedly on one occasion an email slipped through before modification. In
this particular instance I didn't revert to the original subject I'd given
as it is a comment in a slightly different direction and actually
transcends the gist of the subject line.

If it was the intended practice of the list that subject lines not be
specific why on earth is that instruction given?

I've made a point of checking:
any provision contrary to the general avoidance of subject line creep is
given and it isn't. I checked this in part because the proposed revisions
of 2021 specifically tie to the mailing lists to the privacy policy